Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Contagion


I went to the movies and watch this movie "Contagion" at the beginning I thought that it was going to be boring but later on I realized that this kind of things could happen to us and if for some reason happens we will know what to do. I'm not saying that it will happen today nor tomorrow but if we noticed all the bacteria that are around us we will be freak out. I recommend this movie to everybody is a really good movie and besides helps us a lot; it tells us to wash our hands and to use antibacterial always and not to touch your face that's one of the things that they repeat a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Celeste, this is a great topic to post about. Can you offer any links? photos? even the movie trailer video? Remember, one of the goals of web writing is linking. Also, it would be great if you could tell us a little more about the movie (pretend your readers have not seen it yet).

    ReplyDelete