Monday, November 14, 2011


Dear Ms. Block,
I'm doing this story about boxing, and I believe that the fight of this last Saturday was so unfair, not only for me but for the whole audience that was there and for the viewers that were at home watching the fight.
I really enjoy watching the fights and I loved to support the fighters and most of all I’ve been learning how they fight and what is good and what is wrong and just by watching the fight it’s easy to see who the winner is.


I would be so happy if you guys could be a little bit honest and be doing what you guys should do, judge!


It is so rude and unprofessional not being honest with you and with all the people.


I know that I should be happy because you guys choose the one that I wanted to win but it is hard because it wasn’t fair.


Sincerely,
Celeste Orendain


No comments:

Post a Comment