Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An Hour Apart




I can't believe how people can be getting divorced and leaving behind all the love that once was what makes them happy. There are no more persons that care about finding someone to get married and form a family and stay like that on their best and worst moments. As today we can see that there are more couples getting separated and days later we see them with someone else. In my opinion I think that if we’re getting married it’s going to be forever, because that’s what the bible said. Watching an old couple die together and a very old age and still loving and caring for each other it’s amazing and a thing to feel proud of, in some point in my life I would like to die like this couple did next to my lovely husband and at an age that I could know that I have live a full life. Sadly they die in a hard and painful way that I don’t want that to happened to me but who knows? We never know the way we’re going to die, but I will be happily if my husband dies next to me.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post Celeste! You link to the story and offer your perspective, and even include this picture of the couple. We could use a little more set-up: something like, "The New York Times (or whatever outlet ran this story) reports that a couple, married for ___ years, died at the same time while holding hands." THEN add your comment. But this is an improvement!

    ReplyDelete