Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sometimes you have to run away just to see who will come after you...


Today I realized that if i run away someone is runing after me and because he loves me or cares about me. He's running because he doesn't want me to leave him behind. probably your asking yourself what is she talking about well yeah i'm not talking about any boyfriend nor a friend not even my dog. I'm talking about my nephew; he looks so cute and adorable when i have to leave and he has to stay. he could cry for about a minute but there's nothing i can do. every morning he will followed me trough the house waiting for me to leave thinnking "probably shes going to take me today" i really dont know whats on his mind. but i know that if i run away he will come after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment